Tuesday, January 16, 2007

More (single) socks. Oh, boy.

People, I have a major problem. Last night I finished another sock. Another SINGLE sock, and I have no desire to do another one. Oh, it's beautiful, and I'd like to wear it someday, but not if it's going to take me another week and a half to finish the other one and I have this Wool in the Woods yarn I just bought that would look so nice on my size 3s.

Seriously. This is how I think. It's a problem.

I just finished two other socks, and it's the same situation. In the one instance, I decided I was going to knit a sock out of Interlacements Tiny Toes using some dpns I got for Christmas. I don't normally knit with dpns, but they were a there...you know, a set of needles that could have a bunch of really cool yarn on them. I'm just not very motivated to start the other one using these needles, although I should, in order to make sure it comes out the same as the first one. Ugh. The other one is a marvelous orange sock knit using some Cherry Tree Hill yarn, and I have the cuff done on the second sock, but for whatever reason don't want to start the heel.

I don't know what my problem is. I don't really have a problem. I'm just pouring out all of my sock turmoil. I'm sure this is all very interesting. Also, Jake's mom is going to be sending us a digital camera, so hopefully I'll have pictures to post soon!

No comments: