Wednesday, May 16, 2007

I just realized...

...I broke every cardinal rule of fashion yesterday. I wore a brown, leather belt with black, leather shoes and carried a white, leather purse. I have problems. I didn't realize that until I came home last night. Whoops. I doubt anyone even noticed, though.

Also, I'd really like to know how one becomes a cast member on VH-1's Celebrity Fit Club. I mean, is there a talent person at VH-1 assigned the job of booking the show? If so, is that person really on the phone all day with managers and talent agents of the random has-beens saying things like, "Well, we've noticed that Screech has really been packin' it on lately...do you think he might want to be on TV again?" I just can't imagine that this would go over well. Or, are these managers beating down the door at VH-1 trying to get these freaks in the limelight again? I'm just wondering.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

BAHAHAHAHA.