Thursday, February 08, 2007

Flash your stash!



Oh, you didn't mean that kind? Sorry.

I know I'm terribly far behind, and Socktoberfest was on October, but really, in life, it's better late than never. So, I'm gonna flash my stash. Here's the first part:



That would be last bit of the reds, moving into the pinks, moving into the oranges, moving into the yellows, moving into the greens. Yes, it is organized by color. Just like my closet. And the pantry. Just kidding about the pantry. Here's the next part:



Here we have the blues, moving to the purples, moving to the purple-pinks. Unfortunately, I do not have a picture of the whites, moving to the tans, moving back to the whites, turning into the pinks and reds. Someday, I'll rememdy that.

I have all of my yarny bidness in these lovely shelves:


Of course, this picture was taken right after the room was painted and the shelves were assembed (more details here).

More to come...thank you for enjoying this post,

Erin

2 comments:

Molly Jane said...

Happy, happy, happy birthday you beautiful, knitting honky. You know, we're getting old...aren't we?
Love ya,
Moll

Sarah W. said...

Square shelves? I'm totally jealous.