Monday, October 30, 2006

Today, it seems strange that I find it perfectly normal to regularly read a blog entitled sock p0rn.

Moving on.

I have lots of things to share with you for Socktoberfest. I have finished 3 pairs of socks. That's right - PAIRS. And several single socks. My favorite of them all, and my most favorite I've ever knit, for that matter, are a pair of plain, stockinette socks made from a very bold colorway of Schaeffer Anne. I finished them on Saturday and wore them for the first time yesterday, it wearing them made the day just that much better. They were the perfect thing to wear while having fun carving punkins (that's right, "punkins") outside with my Boo.

So, in an effort to be a better blogger, I'll finally crank out the digital camera and take pictures of all of these socks, my stash, and everything else I've thought about posting but never did. Maybe tonight. We'll see.

No comments: