Monday, November 19, 2007

Do not let this happen to you.



What's that? Oh, just the current total - 24 single socks. I know I'm usually going around saying "Oh, we don't talk about numbers," but I just had to share. I guess some might find this shameful, but I feel no shame. Here's another shot:



I guess if I had some advice to give to a new sock knitter, I'd just tell them not to let this happen to them. I mean, really. The fact that I still "have" to knit 24 more of these seems kinds of daunting. Oh, well.

Moving on.

I finished the sKNITches toe-ups!



I love these socks.



That's about all the news I have for now - I'm coming back to work today after being on vacation last week. My vacation was awesome. I didn't go anywhere, and all I did was hang out with Jacob. We had a very good time, and it was very relaxing. But, trust me...I still did my chores:


(socks laying out to dry)

Hahahhahahah, I make myself laugh. Happy Monday, everybody.

Smiles,
Erin

P.S.: NASHVILLE KNITTING MEETUP MEMBERS - TOMORROW'S MEETUP IS CANCELLED!! :)

6 comments:

Kim U said...

Hm, you need to give up on the "have to" knit the mates for those socks. They're still cool even if they aren't part of a pair!

Leah said...

Whoa, cool picture! I sent Carolyn the link because I knew she would enjoy such a great shot too. I loved your Snitches....what pattern did you use? Your heels look very nice and I like the socks as a whole (pair, hehe)

Lisa said...

And here I was wondering what singles you were referring to in a previous post. Knit those second socks, girl! There are some beauties in that collection.

Put a Sock in it said...

LOL. Great pics! If you don't fancy knitting mates for these, and you're not into wearing odd socks, you could arrange them into a work of art to proudly display on your wall. That would give visitors something to talk about. :)

Laurie P said...

Erin, Erin, Erin.... :D

Kate said...

I think it's time to start wearing mis-match socks!