1. Meat of any kind. Mostly, uncooked meat, but I don't really want to see cooked meat on TV, either.
2. On makeover shows - people having their teeth "re-done".
3. On makeover shows - stylists advising chunky people that they should bare more skin.
4. People in hot tubs making out on reality TV shows.
5. Newscasters hamming it up on the Nightly News.
6. Britney Spears. Or Nick Lachey. Or his brother. Or Jessica Simpson.
7. Soap opera "stars" on dancing contest shows.
8. Dave Navarro or Tommy Lee.
I would like to see more of the following on TV:
1. Flavor Flav.
2. More fiber arts-related programming, as can currently be seen on the DIY and Oxygen networks.
3. The Brini Maxwell Show.
4. Music videos.
5. Made for TV movies starring John Boy from The Waltons and his mole.
6. Tattoo-related programming. Bring it on.
7. New episodes of The Chapelle Show.